Come and work for us
Teaching Assistant - Year 6 Class
£18,795 per annum pro rata • 30 hours per week
Monday – Friday, term-time only (to start ASAP)
Working alongside the Class Teacher, duties may include:
● supporting individual pupils and small groups in their learning, both indoors and outdoors
● supporting children with complex needs
● observing how pupils learn and assessing further learning needs
● helping to plan and create the learning environment
● supporting the teacher with all aspects of children’s learning, including administrative support
● assisting with setting up the classroom, preparing resources and creating classroom displays.
We are looking for supportive teaching assistants with:
● a good standard of English and Maths is essential, effective communication skills and a commitment to teamwork
● enthusiasm and interest to work with children of this age group.
Previous experience of working with children or an EYFS qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact us to make an appointment or request an application on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download an application pack at the bottom of this page.
Closing date: Thursday 27th February 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding children and is an equal opportunity provider. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.