Come and work for us
Phase leader (Lower KS2)
Phase leader for Years 3 and 4
Upper pay scale plus TLR
Full time from September 2021
'Every pupil is important in this school. Pupils are cared for and feel safe and happy.' Ofsted November 2019
Thameside Primary is seeking an ambitious and talented practitioner with experience of monitoring teaching and learning and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards in their subject area.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner to be responsible for leading and managing our lower KS2 team
- A person to work in partnership with the Headteacher and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team to raise standards of achievement for all
- A person who has a clear focus on ensuring high quality education for all our children
- A person who has effective communication skills and is committed to developing strong working relationships with staff, pupils, families and extended partners
We will offer:
- A supportive environment to develop and grow your skills and strengths in leadership
- A dedicated team of talented and caring staff
- A welcoming, friendly, inclusive and culturally diverse school
We would encourage you to visit the school so that you can see the school for yourself and its welcoming and inclusive environment. Please contact the school office on 0118 937 5551.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 22nd March
Interviews: Thursday 25th March, from 9:30am
To apply please email email@example.com to request an application pack.
Please do not send a CV. To ensure equal opportunities we only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Lunchtime Support Assistant
Lunchtime Support Assistant
Permanent position starting ASAP
Grade RG2 SCP3 £9.62 per hour (£3,146 per annum)
7.5 hours per week, term time only.
We are looking for a creative Lunchtime Support Assistant to supervise and play with our children at lunchtimes.
You will join an experienced team of other Lunchtime Support staff in providing a fun and safe lunchtime experience.
If you are a team player and enjoy working with children please apply!
You will be required to work 1 hour 30 minutes (12.00 – 1.30pm) Monday to Friday, term time.
You can also download an application pack via the school’s website www.thameside.reading.sch.uk (Go to: About us, Come & Work for us!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Vicki Lucas, School Business Manager for further information.
Thameside Primary is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.